Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Presents For Paws 2012,13

I am a BIG animal lover, dogs specifically, so I was excited about my school (and county) approving my Art Club's holiday drive.  We chose to put in our time and effort with a pet food and supply drive for all the local furry friends in need during the holiday season.  We named our week-long event "Presents For Paws" (cute, right?) and all proceeds were donated to the Williamson County Animal Control and Adoption Center in Franklin.
  
 This photo doesn't do it justice, but look at all the goodies for our furry friends in need!  Food, treats, bowls, beds, leashes, towels, blankets, toys, and more.

I took my two rescue pups along for the Presents For Paws drop off.  The shelter staff came out to help carry in all the food and supplies, they were so excited (and impressed) with our school's generosity!


No comments:

Post a Comment