Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Throwback to Spring Happenings; Art Show!

Summer is here at long last (though I confess that this year flew by for me).. and I know it's been a while, but I plan to update you on the events throughout the Spring over my next few posts.  Let's start with our county's annual Art Show at The Frist  in March!
I chose two students per grade (my school is Kindergarten-Fifth) to represent our school at the Williamson County Art Show in downtown Nashville.  It is always such a great day and our turnout this year was awesome!  The students were so proud of themselves (one was even nervous, as he thought there would be reporters there to interview him specifically)!

  This year it was even better than shows in the past, as we went to brunch beforehand at a great downtown gem!

No comments:

Post a Comment